Let's begin your journey towards becoming a Master Nexican Builder... You should be able to follow along with this step-by-step, interactive tour of NEXA.js from A to Z in under an hour.
This guide is meant for Beginner (as well as 1st-time) Builders and will take you step-by-step through the complete process of:
- Setting up a "proper" Nexican Builder environment.
- Creating a new (or extending an existing) project.
- Customizing your project:
- integrating w/ (real-time) external data sources
- installing 3rd-party add-ons
- applying FREE media resources
- Deploying your project to the public.
You should know!
NEXA Builder Studio offers the MOST user-friendly solution to building decentralized applications (dApps).
Setup Up Your Environment
It's important to use the "right set of tools" when expecting to perform a task successfully. Application development is no different. So we begin with establishing a proper Builder's environment from which to work.
- Windows, Mac or Linux system installed
- Install latest release of Node.js using Node Version Manager (NVM).
- Install latest release of NEXA.js Lib+SDK using Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Install and/or configure an IDE (or text editor).
Create A New Project
Customize Your Project
Deploy Your Project